Speech Pathology Australia Certified Practicing Member
Ashleigh Fattah completed her Master of Speech and Language Pathology Degree at Macquarie University.
Ashleigh graduated from the University of New South Wales with a Bachelor of Science (Psychology).
Ashleigh has experience and expertise with individual and group speech therapy from a variety of clinical environments including hospitals, schools and private practice.
Continuing medical education:
Ashleigh provides personalised interventions for children and adults. Committed to maintaining best practice, Ashleigh regularly attends courses to ensure she is up to date with the latest speech pathology techniques.
Courses Ashleigh has completed include:
- Hanen – It takes two to talk program
- Hanen – More Than Words program
- LSVT – treatment for speech and swallowing difficulties for people with Parkinson’s Disease
- Paediatric Feeding Education Program (Sarah Starr)
- PROMPT therapy – for treatment of childhood and adult apraxia of speech
- Proloquo2go – training program for alternative augmentative communication system
Speech pathology conferences and training:
- Brain injury special interest group
- National Speech Pathology Australia Conference
- National stuttering convention
Ashleigh specialises in managing:
- Speech and language difficulties
- Fluency – stuttering
- Dysphagia – problems with eating and drinking
- Voice disorders
- Accent modification
- Literacy – reading and writing difficulties
Speech Pathology Blog Articles: Read what Ashleigh is Talking About – Click here
To make an appointment with Ashleigh – Click here