About choosing a cosmetic dermatology clinic in Sydney
Ok so you’ve tried all the natural ways to get rid of those pesky wrinkles and you still feel like you have craters on your face? You’re longing for that youthful look, so you have decided to see a Cosmetic Dermatologist. You’re excited but wary at the same time. Who do I go to? Here are a few handy tips when choosing your provider.
Before committing to a clinic ENSURE you do your research. It can be very hard to decide on a clinic for the first time and the more research you have to back up your choice the more comfortable you will feel about your decision.
Here are a few tips to help make your choice a bit easier:
- Ensure the professional is registered with their relevant regulatory authority.
- Ask to see certificates and qualifications of the professional. Don’t feel embarrassed it is your right and at the end of the day it is your face.
- Ensure they are covered by some insurance in case something goes wrong.
- Ensure that the clinic is clean and that the room the procedure will be taking place in is clean. These are medical procedures; if this is not done using sterile technique it can cause an infection risk. Never feel pressured to continue with the procedure if you are not happy with the provider.
- Look at the reputability and success of the clinic.
- Ensure that the clinic you choose offer a follow up service to assess the results and patient satisfaction.
- Do your research regarding pricing. Keep in mind that the cheapest option may not always be the best option.
- As cosmetic medicine is growing in popularity a lot of beauty salons are now offering similar procedures. As a personal preference I would prefer to go to a medical based clinic. So be careful with who you choose to be your provider ENSURE they have adequate training.
When administered correctly and in the correct environment cosmetic dermatology procedures can be relatively inexpensive and extremely effective anti-ageing treatment. Ensure you do your research prior to committing to a clinic to ensure you get that youthful look.
For more information about cosmetic dermatology and anti-aging procedures please contact ENT Wellbeing Sydney – Phone 1300 123 368.