Serves: 2 Time to make: 10 minutes (Preparation) + 10 minutes (Cooking)
1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 tbsp gluten free fish sauce
Zest and juice of ½ lime
1 tsp castor sugar
100g mixed salad leaves
1 large handful coriander
¼ red onion, thinly sliced
½ chilli, deseeded and sliced
¼ cucumber, sliced
Nutrition (per serve)
1. Put chicken in a saucepan filled with water, bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Remove from the pan and shred.
3. Mix together the fish sauce, lime zest, lime juice and sugar.
4. Place the mixed salad leaves and coriander in a bowl, top with onion, chilli and cucumber
5. Sprinkle over dressing and serve.